• Robust “double-compression” design securely holds from (1) 12 gauge USE-2 to (2) 10 gauge PV-1000 solar wires. Also for use with other cables from .20˝ (5,0 mm) to .30˝ (7,6 mm) in diameter.
• Heyco SunRunner clips are designed to provide a better method for PV module wire management and may be used wherever single or multiple cable management is needed.
• Smooth clip edges prevent damage to cable insulation.
• Locking tabs securely fasten clips to module extrusions, or other panels.
• Generous lead-in for installation without tools.
• Screwdriver slot for easy removal or movement of clips if necessary.
HEYClip™ SunRunner® 90° Cable Clip
Double-Compression, Right Angle Design
• SunRunner 90° Cable Clip is designed to mount at a 90° angle to the original SunRunner. The SunRunner 90° will accommodate a single cable from .20˝ (5,0 mm) to .30˝ (7,6 mm).
• SunRunner 90° is designed for use with PV modules mounted in the “landscape” mode. PV modules with shorter than normal junction box cables cannot be dressed out to the sides of the module. The SunRunner 90° will allow the junction box cables to be run to the adjacent modules across the short side of the PV module frame.