Liquid Tight Cordgrips
Multi-Hole, NPT Hubs with Integral Sealing Ring – IP 68 Rated
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
• Integral Sealing Ring ensures a superior seal at the clearance or threaded mounting hole location, every time.
• IP 68 rated.
• Break-Thru Skinned-Over glands in the Solar Masthead II Cordgrips offer flexibility to use from 1 to 31 of the available holes while still providing a liquid tight seal around the wire.
• Provide a watertight seal for PV module output leads to inverters.
• Designed for use with 12 and 10 AWG USE-2 or 12 and 10 AWG 1000V PV wire.
• Designed for solar rooftop or combiner box installations.
• Secure input PV leads from solar panel array strings to fuse holder hookup within solar combiner boxes.
• Use in some residential rooftop solar applications may eliminate the need for combiner box when appropriate threaded adapter is used.
• UV resistant nylon construction with TPE Sealing Gland resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents.
• No dis-assembly required for installation.
• Generous wrenching flats for ease of assembly.
• Solar Masthead II Cordgrips provided with assembled metal locknut.
• Contact Heyco for other sizes and gland configurations.
• Patent pending.