Open Product Spec Sheet (3 page spec sheet)
• Used to protect through holes. Help eliminate sharp edges so your wires are protected and add aesthetic value to your application.
• 113 sizes available that will accommodate mounting holes ranging from .250˝ (6,4 mm) to holes as large as 2.375˝ (60,3 mm) diameter and panel thicknesses from .063˝ (1,6 mm) to .188˝ (4,8 mm).
• Rubber grommets are constructed of SBR (unless otherwise noted) with an operating temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 221°F (105°C).
• SBR grommets have good water resistant characteristics and are suitable for most moderate chemicals and wet or dry organic acids.
• Provides vibration dampening.