Open Product Spec Sheet (2 pages)
• Converts raw-edged holes to smooth, neat, insulated holes.
• Insulates and mechanically protects electrical and telecommunications cables, tubing, hose, rope, and utility lines.
• Locking fingers snap into holes with fingertip pressure.
• Locking fingers in fractional increments up to the maximum panel thickness.
• Withstands a push back force of 35 pounds.
• Available in multiple sizes for use in .250˝ (6,4 mm) to 6.00˝ (152,4 mm) diameter holes.
• The following brass-colored parts are available for lamp and lighting applications:
Part No. 2012, SB 312-3 Brass Part No. 2033, SB 375-4 Brass Part No. 2041, SB 437-4 Brass