• Braided sleeve slips on quickly and is self-fitting over irregular shapes and contours. No wire pulling compounds are required due to its low surface friction. Slight tensioning after application makes for an even tighter fit.
• Expandable up to three times its own diameter, the open-weave construction can fit many applications, simplifying inventory. The open-weave allows for easy inspection of sleeved components and easy break out of individual cables.
• Full cable flexibility is maintained in any direction, even at low temperatures. Wires encased in Heyco Braided Sleeving can flex and bend as readily as if they had no protective oversleeving. Bundles can be flexed repeatedly without damage. • Tough, cut-resistant sleeving is designed for protecting wire bundles and harnesses, hoses, tubing, and cable assemblies from mechanical damage and environmental hazards.
• The high tensile strength, damage resistant filament braid:
1) protects against rough surfaces, sharp edges or corners
2) resists scuffing and abrasion
3) cushions against vibration and impact damage
4) prevents condensation while allowing complete drainage
5) dissipates heat and moisture 6) does not degrade in most fluid environments
• Sleeved components are more organized and attractive! • Preferred cutting method: hot knife.