EMC Nickel-Plated Brass with Contact Sleeve
The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
• Ideal for applications where Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) is needed.
• IP 68 rated.
• Nickel-plated finish over brass provides excellent corrosion resistance and durability.
• Excellent 360° shield contact with contact sleeve due to braided shield which runs into the gland.
• Combination of the sealing insert and the contact socket guarantees a constant contact quality with minimal transfer impedance.
• Inner cable protection.
• Long thread for use in standard or thick panels.
• Multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .10˝ (2,5 mm) to 1.00˝ (25,5 mm).
• For use in clearance or threaded holes.
• Cordgrips are made of nickel plated brass and the gland is made of TPE.
• Temperature range of -40°F (-40°C) to 212°F (100°C).
• EMC locknuts available.