The Ultimate in Liquid Tight Strain Relief Protection
For Panels from .062˝ (1,6 mm) to .125˝ (3,2 mm) Thick
• Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking and assures longest cable and product life.
• Easy installation–unique fingers securely snap into a range of panel thicknesses – up to .125˝ (3,2 mm) – with no tools or locknuts required.
• Sealing flange prevents sealing washer displacement due to water velocity to ensure a liquid tight IP 65 and IP 67 seal.
• Eliminate need for locknut or threaded hole to achieve liquid tight seal at panel; perfect for low clearance installation where locking nut access is limited.
• Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior antivibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
• Rotation prevented when used in “Double D” mounting holes.
• Available in multiple sizes for flexible cord diameters ranging from .065˝ (1,7 mm) to .709˝ (18,0 mm).
• We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributors sales representative for cordgrips molded in other colors.