For Flexible, Nonmetallic Liquid Tight Heyco-Flex I Conduit
and Heyco-Flex II Tubing
• Smooth internal surfaces for easier wire installation around corner angles.
• No disassembly required. Instead, the installer simply pushes the conduit or tubing onto the ferrule, then tightens the domed sealing nut. This completed assembly can then be secured in the panel by the locknut or into an NPT threaded hole.
• Convex ferrule ensures liquid tight seal.
• No threading of the conduit or tubing is required to install. This eliminates the possibility of cutting the conduit and creating leak paths.
• Complete conduit/connector system is reusable. Conduit will not wind tight onto the connector during assembly and can be easily removed by pulling while turning in a clockwise direction.
• Lower installed cost.
• Multiple sizes for use with Heyco-Flex Conduit and Tubing.
• Protection class IP 68 up to 70 psi (5 bar) water pressure.
• Suitable for indoor/outdoor use; for original equipment manufacturers or field installers.
• Resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
• Use of a sealing washer may be required for wet locations.
• If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
• Black connectors up to 1˝ provided with nylon locknut, packed separately. Larger than 1˝ provided with O-ring and metal locknut.
• Gray connectors provided with assembled O-ring and metal locknut.