Finishing Collar not assembled
• Finishing collars neaten rough cut tubing edges.
• One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation.
• Easy, permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule.
• Fittings are for use with Heyco-Flex II Tubing.
• Unique locking fingers on Snap-In Hubs accommodate various panel thicknesses.
• All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
• If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
• Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications: – Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems – Motorized Equipment – Enclosed Power Sources – Garage Door Openers – Major Appliances
• New! Assembly Tool available for assembling Quick Twist Fittings into HF1 and HF2 Conduit and Tubing.