For use with Heyco-Flex™ I and II Conduit and Tubing
• One-piece solution with smooth internal surfaces provides for easier wire routing, protection, and installation around corner angles.
• Easy, permanent assembly: the installer twists the tubing over the connector ferrule.
• NPT threaded fittings are UL approved for use with Heyco-Flex I & II conduit and tubing.
• All nylon construction is resistant to salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.)
• Suitable for a wide array of electrical applications: – Commercial and Industrial HVAC Systems – Motorized Equipment – Enclosed Power Sources – Garage Door Openers – Major Appliances
• If using a tapped hole, Teflon® tape is needed on the threads of the connector, for all other applications an O-ring and Locknut are needed to attain liquid tight.
• Locknuts not included. To order metal or nylon locknuts separately.
• Finishing collars available to neaten rough cut tubing ends.
• New! Assembly Tool available for assembling Quick Twist Fittings into HF1 and HF2 Conduit and Tubing.