For Flexible, Corrugated Nylon Conduit/Tubing
• Unitary design and assembled shipment allows fast fit.
• No threading of the conduit or tubing is required to install.
• For use with Heyco Nylon Corrugated Conduit/Tubing.
• Suitable for use with both coarse and/or fine pitch conduit/tubing.
• Protection class IP 66 per EN 60529 including high pressure water jet from any angle.
• Suitable for use by original equipment manufacturers.
• All nylon construction resists salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. This feature is not assessed by UL certification and testing.
• Vibration and tamper resistant, but easily removed with a screwdriver.
• Locknuts not included.