With Integral Closure
• For mounting Heyco Nylon Corrugated Conduit or Tubing securely into place, vertically or horizontally.
• Low profile design for space savings and pleasing appearance.
• Only fingertip pressure is required to snap conduit or tubing into bracket.
• Can be easily opened for temporary access/removal and closed again to secure conduit.
• Suitable for use with both fine and/or coarse pitch conduit/tubing.
• Suitable for use by original equipment manufacturers.
• Resist salt water, weak acids, gasoline, alcohol, oil, grease, and common solvents. (This feature is not assessed by UL certification or testing.)
• Recommended distance between brackets at intervals not greater than 3 feet (914 mm) as required by Article 351-27 of 1996 NEC.
• Use one standard #10 (4-5M) screw for attaching bracket to panel or chassis (screw not included).