UL listed for Use in the U.S. and Canada Under File E217650
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributor sales representative for special lengths, applied Terminations and Strain Reliefs, and other custom configurations not shown. Turn-2-Lock can be supplied with a Strain Relief, Metallic or Non-Metallic Cordgrip, and/or a Ring or other Terminal(s) already attached, to save time and reduce cost in your assembly process.
• Popular 125, 250, 277, 347, and 480 Volt; with 15, 20 and 30 Amp NEMA Configurations are available.
• Also available: 12˝ to 15+ feet Turn-2-Lock Whips in both Male and Female NEMA configurations.
• Applications: For use in highbay and lowbay lighting; display cases; and commercial cooking, laundry, construction, and other specialty equipment where the possibility of the male and female ends of the plug becoming easily disconnected is not an option.
• Standard colors are Black and White.