NEMA 1-15P & 5-15P – .058˝ Mold Line Thickness
• All Heyco Full Thickness Blades pass UL 1659 crimp area test requirements.
• All Heyco Full Thickness Blades feature a 90° “knee” section for strain relief and assembly orientation. Exceptions: 116 and 116-N Series parts.
• All Flat Full Thickness, Non-Polarized Blades are front loaded for overmolding.
• All Polarized and 7-Shape Full Thickness Blades are side loaded for overmolding.
• Series 100 Polarized Blades feature a unique full wide/full narrow design i.e., for strength and appearance, both neutral (white wire) and hot (black wire) have straight sides.
• Series 110-N and 116-N Full Thickness Blades are notched to meet high temperature pull out requirements.
• Series 110-E and 102-E Insulation Crimp Blades provide strain relief and wire support for shock and vibration resistance, as well as support for insertion into the mold block. Series 102-E Blades are stamped with a carrier strip between blades. Because of their higher crimp height, these parts accept a wider conductor range than the 110-E Series.
• For strain relief protection, the 116 Series feature a flow-through hole below the mold line and 116-N blades are notched.
• Series 116 and 116-N Blades feature a larger crimp section for heavier 14-10 AWG gauge conductors.