For Round and Flat Cables
• Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Preassemble “off line” for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
• Large mounting hole design allows passage of plugs or bulky assemblies during Lockit installation.
• Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
• Protect the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
• Fingertip pressure snaps the Lockit into the mounting hole.
• ST-101A designed to be installed in a “U” shape panel slot (see schematic). Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry point. Slim head profile makes Lockits design-specific.
• Heyco’s automated Pre-Assembly Equipment speeds assembly of the Lockit onto the cable and thus lowers costs while greatly reducing risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributors sales representative for other wire types and sizes.