• Extra body length with flex-protecting internal radii.
•Wider approved wire range than typical 4-series Strain Reliefs; SR 4A-6 features a 1,0 mm locking slot for Thin Panels.
• Absorb forces of pull, push, and twist, to protect the electrical lifeline of your application.
• For maximum flex protection, see Bell-Mouth and Pigtail Strain Reliefs.
• Securely anchors, insulates and protects cables at panel entry points.
• To assemble SR 4A-6 use Part No. 0021 R 291 Pliers, designed for .040˝ (1,0 mm) panel thickness, or semiautomated equipment.
• To assemble SR 4N-6 and SR 4K-6, use Part No. 0022 R 29 Pliers, or semi-automated equipment.
• Use Mounting Holes Plug Part No. 2491 to standardize panel design where the Strain Relief is not required.
Heyco® Original Strain Relief Bushings Internal Radii for Flat Cablesadmin2017-05-26T07:06:30+00:00