Pigtail with Integral Nylon Spring, for Flat and Round Cables
• Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents sharp bending and assures longest cable and product life.
• Adds reliability, longevity, and safety. Will pass CSA’s 50,000 cycle “vacuum cleaner” test (C22.2 No. 67).
• Protects the lifeline of your electric/ electronic products by absorbing the forces of pull, push, twist, and flex.
• Securely anchors, insulates, and protects cables at panel entry points.
• Not recommended for applications where the power supply cord is subject to whipping or “jump rope” type motion.
• Corresponding Mounting Hole Plugs are available which can be used to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design for multiple applications.
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributors sales representative for other wire types and sizes.
• SR assembly tools are available.