For Round and “Double D” Mounting Holes
• Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, the Ratcheting Strain Relief self-locks onto the cable. Thus, it may be pre-assembled offline for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
• Unique wire locking ratchet allows for generous wire range from .115˝ (2,9 mm) to .750˝ (19,1 mm).
• Can be used for one cable or multiple cables (round or flat wire).
• Installs easily with fingertip pressure into a standard round or “Double D” hole.
• Ratcheting Strain Relief can be easily removed by inserting standard snap ring pliers with .040˝ tips (Heyco PN 0054) into the two holes on the part (see drawing) and spreading part open.
• Ideal solution for managing internal wire bundles such as wire harnesses.
• PN 1280 UL Recognized for multiple cables/conductors.
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributors sales representative for other wire types and sizes.