The Ultimate in Snap-In Strain Relief Protection
For Panels from .062˝ (1,6 mm) to .125˝ (3,2 mm) Thick
• Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking and assures longest cable and product life.
• Unique fingers securely lock into a range of panel sizes without use of lock nut.
• Smooth, rounded interior edges for ease of installation.
• Limited intrusion into enclosure where access is tight.
• Rotation prevented when used in “Double D” mounting holes.
• Easy to install–no tools required.
• Ratchet design of sealing nut
assembly provides superior antivibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
• Available in multiple sizes for cable diameters ranging from .065˝ (1,7 mm) to .709˝ (18,0 mm).
• We recommend using the fitting with the smallest maximum diameter that will fit your application.
• Meet UL strain relief requirements without kinking the cable.
• Though similar in appearance and function to Heyco-Tite Liquid Tight Cordgrips, Snap-in Cordgrip Strain Reliefs may not be liquid tight at the panel interface.
• Use Heyco Mounting Hole Plugs for DD Mounting Holes, or Heyco Dome Plugs for round Mounting Holes, to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design across multiple applications.