Snap onto Round or Flat Cables for Faster Assembly into Rectangular Mounting Holes – Semi-Automatic Equipment Available
Open Product Spec Sheet (2 pages)
• Assembly friendly! Independent of insertion into the panel, Lockit Strain Reliefs self-lock onto the cable. Preassemble “off line” for final assembly at a later time or remote location, for lower installed cost!
• Lockit Strain Reliefs hold so well they pass the UL pull-out test requirements with or without panel support.
• Protect the lifeline of your electric/electronic products by absorbing the forces of push and pull that may be exerted on the flexible power cord. Rectangular design eliminates the possibility of part rotation under forces of twist.
• Lockit’s three finger design securely anchors into panels as thin as .032˝ (0,8 mm) and as thick as .157˝ (4,0 mm) for a neat, clean appearance. Five locking steps accommodate a wide range of panel thicknesses. Low profile head satisfies design aesthetics!
• Heyco’s automated Pre-Assembly Equipment speeds assembly of the Lockit onto the cable and thus lowers costs while greatly reducing risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Consult your Rubber Products Distributors sales representative for other wire types and sizes.
• Corresponding Mounting Hole Plugs are available, which can be used to fill blank/unused Mounting Holes and thus allow for a single panel design for multiple applications.